If you’re a fan of plant-based options and have savored the Impossible Meat offerings at Qdoba, recent developments may have left you wondering, “Is Qdoba no longer offering Impossible Meat?” This question has sparked curiosity and concern among those who appreciate the plant-based choices available at this popular fast-casual restaurant. In this article, we dive into the situation surrounding Qdoba’s Impossible Meat and explore what it could mean for the future.
The Unexpected News
On December 11, 2022, we received an email from a VeggL user, sharing their experience of being unable to order Impossible Meat at their local Qdoba in Longmont, Colorado. According to this user, they were informed that Qdoba was discontinuing Impossible products entirely during that week. This revelation prompted us to investigate further.
To get to the bottom of this mystery, we checked Qdoba’s menu online and even attempted to place an order at our nearest location in Georgia. Surprisingly, the menu still featured Impossible Meat, and we were able to order it without any issues.
However, to ensure accuracy, we reached out to Qdoba through various channels to clarify the situation.
Our inquiries yielded a mix of responses from Qdoba. The initial response suggested that some locations were considering removing Impossible Meat from their menus due to lower demand.
Still hopeful, we decided to visit our closest Qdoba location to order an Impossible Bowl and Burrito. We inquired about the situation, mentioning what we had learned, and were informed that, to their knowledge, Impossible Meat was not being removed from their menu.
However, hours later, we received a different response indicating that they were indeed phasing out Impossible Meat, although some stores might continue offering it for a limited time.
Clarification from Qdoba Guest Relations
Adding another layer to the mystery, we received a third response from Qdoba’s Guest Relations team, stating that only certain locations were phasing out Impossible Meat, while others would continue to offer it.
The Uncertain Future of Qdoba’s Impossible Meat
So, where does this leave us in answering the question: Is Qdoba no longer offering Impossible Meat?
The answer remains uncertain. Despite the mix of responses, it appears that Qdoba is indeed considering the removal of Impossible Meat from its menu at select locations. The reasons behind this decision could be multifaceted, including factors like customer demand and financial viability.
Interestingly, unlike some other restaurants that have garnered attention for their vegan/plant-based options on social media, Qdoba’s addition of Impossible Meat in April 2019 didn’t seem to generate a significant buzz.
What Can We Do?
If you are concerned about the potential disappearance of vegan/plant-based options like Impossible Meat from Qdoba, taking action is essential:
- Visit Your Local Qdoba: Pay a visit to your nearest Qdoba location and inquire about the status of Impossible Meat. Express your interest in keeping it on the menu and ask if there’s anything you can do to support its availability.
- Consider the Price: The price of the Impossible Bowl/Burrito at Qdoba may have deterred some customers. Compare prices with similar offerings at other restaurants and provide feedback based on your findings.
- Contact Qdoba: Let Qdoba know how you feel about their plant-based options, including Impossible Meat. Kindly express your thoughts and preferences through their contact link to make your voice heard.
Vegan Options at Qdoba
While the fate of Impossible Meat at Qdoba remains uncertain, it’s worth noting the vegan options that the restaurant has offered:
With Impossible Meat:
- Impossible Fajita Burrito or Bowl: Includes Impossible meat, grilled fajita vegetables, cilantro lime rice, black beans, salsa verde, and chile corn salsa, served in a bowl or wrapped in a flour or whole wheat tortilla.
- Impossible Taco Salad: Order it without cheese to enjoy Impossible meat on romaine lettuce, pinto beans, pico de gallo, roasted tomato salsa, and crispy tortilla strips.
Without Impossible Meat:
- Fajita Vegan Bowl: Comprises sautéed fajita veggies, guacamole, pico de gallo, chile corn salsa, salsa verde, black beans, and brown rice.
- Chips & Salsa
- Chips & Guacamole
These options provide a variety of delicious plant-based choices, allowing you to customize your meal to suit your preferences.
In conclusion, the future of Impossible Meat at Qdoba remains uncertain, with varying responses from the company. To ensure that plant-based options continue to thrive at Qdoba and other restaurants, it’s crucial for customers to express their support and preferences. By taking action and sharing feedback, we can contribute to the availability of vegan and plant-based choices in the dining landscape.
For more culinary insights and dining experiences, visit Smoke Restaurant. Explore a world of delectable options and elevate your culinary journey.